WYOMING’S LEADING TRAVEL & TOURISM BUSINESS ALLIANCE
- Together, WTIC members actively lobby the legislature and other elected officials about the economic impact of tourism and the benefits of our industry to the State of Wyoming.
- WTIC has played a lead role in increasing the biennium budget for the Wyoming Office of Tourism.
- WTIC is the main voice providing education on and promoting and protecting the local option lodging tax.
- WTIC serves as a primary communication link between visitors’ councils and other travel-related organizations.
- WTIC closely monitors and engages with the nationwide tourism industry and provides you with news, tips and useful information you won’t find anywhere else!
Some of our members include the area visitors’ councils, chambers of commerce, lodging tax boards, museums, state attractions, various events, advertising agencies, Wyoming Dude Ranchers Association, Wyoming Lodging and Restaurant Association, Wyoming Campground Association and Cheyenne Frontier Days.
JOIN US TODAY!
Your financial support is needed to help WTIC. By joining the coalition, you not only receive direct benefits, but also will be supporting our legislative advocacy and tourism outreach efforts. The coalition has unparalleled credibility with policymakers and the public to increase tourism and therefore--your bottom line!
WTIC Membership Application
For more information contact Tom Miller, Membership Coordinator at 307-634-8816, ext. 204 or email@example.com