Open Positions at the Office of Tourism
The Wyoming Office of Tourism (WOT) champions the state as the Authentic Western Experience through both domestic and international marketing campaigns, outreach, and partnerships with Wyoming businesses, destinations, CVBs, and Chambers of Commerce. As of December 12th, there are six open positions.
- Americas Market Dev Sr. Coordinator, responsible for developing and promoting travel opportunities in North and South America
- Asia Market Dev Manager, responsible for developing and promoting travel opportunities in Asia
- Business Services Coordinator, serves as an essential function of WOT customer service and operational support
- Content Marketing Manager, responsible for evolving the Wyoming brand narrative and developing content and SEO/SEM strategies
- Sr. Coordinator, serves as the primary coordinator, support, and project manager for the brand studio team
- Media Public Relations Manager, responsible for developing the PR and media outreach strategy
Together with the current staff, these positions contribute to the ongoing success of the WOT strategies and service to the tourism industry. The WOT has an aggressive hiring schedule. For those intersted in applying, please go towww.wyomingofficeoftourism.gov to see the current list of open positions and download the applications.