Fall Hospitality Summit a Must-Attend
October’s Fall Hospitality and Tourism Summit is a must-attend event for WTIC members to better advocate for their industry and to share marketing and business operation best practices.
Co-sponsored by the Wyoming Lodging and Restaurant Association and the Wyoming Travel Industry Coalition, the meeting is for lodging tax boards and all related tourism businesses.
This year’s meeting, held in Casper at the Best Western Ramkota October 10&11, includes:
Tuesday, Oct. 9
- A Golf outing at Three Crowns Golf Course
- An early bird reception that evening
Wednesday, Oct. 10
- WLRA Board meeting
- Wyoming Office of Tourism Cooperative Programs, compare notes and get ideas and earn how different communities are promoting themselves
- Preview of the upcoming 2013 Legislative Session
- Issues include highway funding, future challenges for Wyoming Game and Fish, Sales Tax issues for hotels and restaurants and other regulatory issues
- Dinner Wednesday evening featuring leading Wyoming elected officials
Thursday, Oct. 11
- An update from Diane Shober and the Wyoming Office of Tourism on future marketing plans
- Wyoming Travel Industry Coalition Board meeting