WOT Winter Campaign Launches Oct. 1
The Wyoming Office of Tourism’s (WOT) winter season campaign kicks off October 1 with a budget of more than $650,000 driving traffic to www.wyomingtourism.org. This campaign will be 100% online and continue the monthly email program focused on vacation packages around the state.
Partners are encouraged to leverage the campaign by creating vacation packages and posting them to the WOT website. Create a package in 6 easy steps:
- Select an accommodation partner. This can includes: hotels & motels; lodges & resorts; campgrounds; and bed & breakfasts.
- Find an attraction or event.
- Decide who is going to coordinate, take money and distribute the money to the partners. Most often the lodging partner is best suited for this.
- Choose a price point. All packages must have a price point based on a per person or per night rate. This price does not have to be discounted. The service offered by packaging everything together is very beneficial to the consumer.
- Write up a detailed description of your package. Don’t stop there. This package is just the visitor’s first step through the door. What else does your community have to offer the visitor to encourage them to stay longer?
- Upload your event to the wyomingtourism.org website. Make sure you have a photo, contact number and include any blackout dates.
Deadline for packages to be submitted is September 7.
For help posting your package on the WOT website, please contact Lesley Rowbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-777-2881. For more information regarding the WOT winter marketing campaign, please contact Alan Dubberley at email@example.com or call 307-777-8561.